The primary purpose of this position is to support the Covid-19 immunization efforts while providing excellent customer service and genuine care to NYC residents. Independent judgements are essential. Employees are also required to perform all essentials duties in a safe manner consistent with the Employer’s policies and state and federal laws.
Eligible Classifications and Requirements
Employer is seeking ONLY the below listed healthcare professionals with valid and current Licenses and Certifications to administer FDA-authorized or FDA-licensed COVID-19 vaccines:
- Licensed Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Dental Hygienists
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technicians
- Certified Emergency Medical Technicians - Paramedics
- Physician Assistants
- Current and Valid Certification/license in your job title.
- Current American Heart Association healthcare provider CPR (BLS), or Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, or Advance Resuscitation Training required.***
- Applicant must be able to participate in an 8-hour required NY State sponsored training.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Administer Covid-19 vaccines to a wide range of patients.
- Introduce yourself in a polite manner.
- Provide clear and understandable information to patients and ensure their understanding.
- Provide frequent and constant communication to ease any possible anxiety patient may be experiencing.
- Communicate all steps involved to include follow-up steps with patients on what they need to do and ensure their understanding.
- Perform other duties as assigned.